Loading

Anamika Avinti's Photos - Profile Pictures

Anamika Avinti
Studied at Ideal College,MotijheelLives in Dhaka, BangladeshFrom Munshiganj, Dhaka, BangladeshBorn on May 16, 1992
Education and Work
College        *Ideal College,Motijheel
                    Class of 2010
Philosophy
Religious Views              *Muslim - Sunni
Political Views    hate Politics
Favorite Quotations
Activities and Interests
Activities           *gossip with mom and papa
    study and love my boyfriend. . ! :p
    having fun with grand ma and grand pa
    Play With My Little Sister   
Panda, Virat Kohli, ROBERT PATINSON, Robert Patinson, Robert Patinson, Robert patinson, Hanif Sanket, GTA Vice City, GTA Vice City
Basic Information
About Anamika    welcome to my bio. . .
I'm Avinti, wanna introduce myself as a simple girl. . .
I'm a student. So i want to pass my student life with great attention. But fail.. :(
I feel that i'm the happiest person when i stay with my lovely family. . .
I often quarrel with my sweety pie. And she is my lovely sister. . .
I want to see people happy and wanna help them to be happy. . .
Though life is not seperated from pain and sadness, i always try to forget them. . .
I try to start my day with the name of Allah so that i could lead my day with sense of humanity. . .
I like to gossip with my friends. In fact friends are like family members to me. I love them and wanna help them. . .
I can't tolerate negative activities but try to convince them to give up. . .
I don't want to leave mean minded people first time. Rather, i try to bring them in good way. . .
People are welcomed to share their pain and sadness with me. . .
Interested In    Men and Women
Sex    Female
Contact Information
Email    * avinti_009@yahoo.com
Facebook    facebook.com/anamika.avinti




























































































1 comments:

akhilesh said...

hiiiiiiiii, i am akkhi i like your photo colaction thanks.........

Blog Archive

আমার সম্পর্কে

Followers

www.yahoobest.com

www.google.com

www.pediabd.com